10 Pips A Day With CCI & MACD Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a strategy that works on a 5 minute timeframe and is applicable to EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs. MACD and CCI are the main basis of this strategy but there are also extra indicators for this system.
- MACD 12, 26, 9
- CCI 14
- bollinger bands 20, 1 and 20, 2
- Daily pivots
- CCI must cross +100, must enter the overbought zone.
- MACD MA is below the histogram.
- MACD histogram bar needs to have a higher value than the previous bar.
Note: All must happen on the same 5 minute candle, step 2 has to happen on the same candle or earlier.
- Exactly the opposite of the long entry:
Set stop loss at 15 pips and take profit at 10 pips for AU, 7 for Eu and 8 for GU.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
10 Pips A Day With CCI & MACD Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
10 Pips A Day With CCI & MACD Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install 10 Pips A Day With CCI & MACD Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download 10 Pips A Day With CCI & MACD Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select 10 Pips A Day With CCI & MACD Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see 10 Pips A Day With CCI & MACD Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: