AMA Bands Forex Scalping Strategy
This system uses a 5-minute chart and AMA bands indicator. This is a strategy that is useful on a 5-minute timeframe and is applicable to EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs. This system is a trend following system.
- Ama Bands ( 9, 30, 2);
- 5-minute chart
- Identify a term trend.
- If you trade on a 5M timeframe – go to one-time frame higher. (15M timeframe Chart in this case).
- 5-minute chart line subwindow indicator is blue on the 5 min chart and 15 min chart.
- Blue arrow Ama bands must appear on a 5-minute chart.
- 5-minute chart line subwindow indicator is red on the 5 min chart and 15 min chart.
- Red arrow Ama bands must appear on a 5-min chart.
- 5 min chart indicator change direction or on the pivots points levels.
- Place initial stop loss on the previous swing.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
AMA Bands Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
AMA Bands Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install AMA Bands Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download AMA Bands Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select AMA Bands Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see AMA Bands Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: