David Bradshaw Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a scalping strategy that is applicable during 2:00 EST and 12:00 EST or 7:00 UK time and 17:00 UK time. This works on a 5 minute chart and EURUSD is the suggested pair to test this system.
You can use other pairs after trying on EU. Suggested pairs are GU, UCHF, UJ, AU, UC.
- Zwinner stochastic (add level 20 and 80)
- Zwinner Color signals
- Multi pair
- Stochastic lines should be rising above the 20 level.
- Stop loss should be 2 pips below the lowest of the 3 candles
- Take profit when zwinner color signal change to red.
Zwinner stochastic must be going below 80 level.
Zwinner color signal change color to red.
Exit trade when you see the color change to aqua.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
David Bradshaw Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
David Bradshaw Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install David Bradshaw Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download David Bradshaw Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select David Bradshaw Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see David Bradshaw Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: