Disparity Index Reversal Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a scalping strategy that is based on disparity index indicator and stochastic indicator. Disparity is a percentage display of the latest close to a chosen moving average. This work in all timeframe and any currency pairs.
- Disparity index Indicator
- Stochastic 8, 5, 3 indicator.
- Disparity Index must cross above he oversold level.
- Stochastic must cross upward from oversold zone.
- To exit, disparity must cross below the overbought level, it’s zero level or its oversold level.
- Disparity Index must cross below the overbought level.
- The stochastic must cross downward from he overbought zone.
- To exit, disparity must cross above the oversold level, it’s zero level or the overbought level.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
Disparity Index Reversal Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Disparity Index Reversal Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install Disparity Index Reversal Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download Disparity Index Reversal Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Disparity Index Reversal Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see Disparity Index Reversal Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: