Four Bollinger Bands Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a scalping strategy that uses bollinger bands to identify the entry. This strategy is useful in a 15-minute timeframe and works on any currency pairs.
- Stochastic_Cross_Alert_SigOverlayM_cw. indicator
- i-ParamonWorkTime. indicator
- RSI Signal
- 4 Bollinger Bands Stop indicators.
- 3 lines having a green color line and one red color indicates an uptrend.
- Buy arrow must appear.
- Enter buy position at the opening of the next bar.
- 3 lines having a red color line and one with a green color indicates a downtrend.
- Sell arrow must appear.
- Enter sell position at the opening of the next bar.
- Set profit target at 8-13 pips but depends on the currency pair.
- Place stop loss at 2 pips below or above Bollinger bands stops (period 300).
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
Four Bollinger Bands Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Four Bollinger Bands Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install Four Bollinger Bands Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download Four Bollinger Bands Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Four Bollinger Bands Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see Four Bollinger Bands Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: