GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy
This strategy works on a 1 minute or higher timeframe and is applicable to any currency pairs. This strategy uses various EMAs or Exponential Moving Average in different settings. Though it uses EMAs,
it still needs help from other indicators for confirmation.
- Ema (60,50, 45, 40, 35, 30 GMMA Short), (3,5,8,10,12,15 GMMA LONG)
- SMC Scalper Candles
- GMMA long identified with the color Deep Sky must cross GMMA sell red.
- EMAAngle is greater than 0.33
- Place an Buy order when the prices retraces on the EMA5.
- EMAAngle is less than < -0.33
- Place an sell order when the price retraces on the EMA5.
- Place stop loss on the level of the EMA 30.
- Take profit at the pivot level.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see GMMA And EMA Angle Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: