GP Trend Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a scalping strategy that is based on the esignal macd indicator, GP Trend indicator and delta trend indicator. You can use this system during London and New York sessions. The currency pairs that is to be used in this strategy
are EU, GU, GJ, AU and AJ. This works on a 15 minute timeframe. Take note that this strategy is not for beginners.
- Exponential Moving average (EMA) 4,
- Exponential Moving average (EMA) 16,
- Exponential Moving average (EMA) 60,
- ipanel trends indicator,
- Pivot Auto,
- Delta Trend,
- Esignal MACD (5, 13, 1),
- Esignal MACD (8, 21, 8),
- GP Trend indicator.
Trade with the trend. You will know if it’s an uptrend if EMA 4 is greater than EMA 16 and EMA 16 is greater than EMA 60. It is downtrend if EMA 4 is less than EMA 16 and EMA 16 is less than 60.
- Trend is up delta trend arrow confirmed by esignal MACD Green (5,13,1) is less than esignal MACDGreen (8,21,8).
- GP Trend is blue.
- Trend is down delta trend arrow confirmed by esignal MACD Green (5,13,1) is less than esignal MACD Green (8,21,8).
- GP Trend is blue.
Exit when at the Pivot daily support/resistance line or wit profit Target predetermined ( 8-18) pips depend by currency pair.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
GP Trend Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
GP Trend Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install GP Trend Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download GP Trend Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select GP Trend Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see GP Trend Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: