Gurusomu Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a scalping strategy that uses various indicator that would fit on your trading appetite provided you will stick to the rules.
Forex Indicators, rules and setups:
TTF tren trail – default
- Green candle is BUY and red candle is SELL.
Filter – default
- Blue color indicates a BUYING signal and red is SELLING signal.
Ichinoku -tenkan – 09, Kijun 26, Senkou 52
- BUY when candle close above cloud with green
- SELL with red candle close below cloud.
- All indicators must be in the same direction.
Price – default
QFF – MACDv1 setting fast EMA – 17
- Slow EMA – 35
- Signal EMA – 1
- MA signal per – 12
Close above 0 with green is buying opportunity
Close below 0 with red color is selling opportunity.
All indicators in the same direction.
VH – default
Volty channel stop – only ATR length change to 15 KV-15
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
Gurusomu Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Gurusomu Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install Gurusomu Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download Gurusomu Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Gurusomu Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see Gurusomu Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: