Miko Parabolic Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a strategy that works on a 15 minute or higher timeframe. It is also applicable to any currency pairs. Various indicators is used in this strategy to be make the strategy more effective.
- Fibonacci Pivots
- QQE alert
- Parabolic Sar Color
- Heiken Aschi THV
- Solar Wind
- QQE alert is greater than dot green parabolic.
- Ichimoku is green.
- Solar Wind is green.
- Green line of the QQEA is greater than the red line.
- QQE alert is less than dot red parabolic.
- Ichimoku is red.
- Solar Wind is red.
- Red line of the QQEA is greater than the green line.
- When appears QQE alert opposite.
- Exit on the fibonacci pivot.
- Stop Loss on the previous swing.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
Miko Parabolic Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Miko Parabolic Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install Miko Parabolic Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download Miko Parabolic Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Miko Parabolic Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see Miko Parabolic Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: