Trend Dynamic Index Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a scalping strategy that uses a 5 minute timeframe or higher and is applicable to any currency pairs. It uses 4 indicators but it’s not really that hard to enter a trade for the rules are easy to understand. Just stick to the rules
and trading will be smooth.
- RealMACD (5. 15,1);
- Stock Rainbow (1, 3)
- Trend Dynamic Index (default)
- Green line TDI is greater than red and yellow line.
- Real MACD is greater than 0.
- Green line must less than red and yellow line.
- Real MACD is less than 0.
- Stochastic Rainbow was concentrated in oversold or overbought area.
- Take profit at 6-12 pips depending on the currency pairs and place stop loss at 5 pips above or below the bar entry.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
Trend Dynamic Index Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Trend Dynamic Index Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install Trend Dynamic Index Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download Trend Dynamic Index Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Trend Dynamic Index Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see Trend Dynamic Index Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: