Trend RSI Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a scalping system that uses the trend RSI indicator to make this strategy possible, with the support of other indicators too. This is useful on a 5-minute chart or higher. The currency pairs that can be used in this system are the EURUSD and GBPUSD. Use this during London and New York sessions.
- Trend RSI setting: Rsi periods 3, EMA periods 3, ATR periods 9, K 4,236,
- Arrow indicator: AGTS winner signals,
- THV4 TZ Pivots.
- The arrow indicator: AGTS winner signals is buy
- Trend RSI signal: The line must be above the dots.
- The arrow indicator: AGTS winner signals is sell.
- Trend RSI signal: The line must be below the dots.
- Exit at the opposite arrow or when Trend RSI indicator changes direction.
- Target profit is 8-10 pips or at the pivot levels.
- Place initial stop loss at the previous swing.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
Trend RSI Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Trend RSI Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install Trend RSI Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download Trend RSI Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Trend RSI Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see Trend RSI Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: