Turtle Trading Channel Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a trend following strategy develop by Dennis Gartman and Bill Eckhart. It relies on breakouts of historic highs and lows to get and exit trades. This is tested to be a profitable system. This works on a 15 minute timeframe
and is applicable to all major pairs.
- CCI (14);
- Barry Support and resistance;
- Turtle Channel.
- Turtle Channel Blue;
- CCI is greater than 75.
- Open buy position if the candle price close above red dot Barry resistance.
- Turtle Channel Red;
- CCI is less than < -75.
- Open sell position if the candle price close below blue dot barry support.
- Profit Target must be 8-13 pips depends by Currency pairs.
- for buy 3 pips below blue dot barry support.
- for sell 3 pips above red dot barry resistance.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
Turtle Trading Channel Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Turtle Trading Channel Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install Turtle Trading Channel Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download Turtle Trading Channel Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Turtle Trading Channel Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see Turtle Trading Channel Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: