Simple ATR Channel Forex Scalping Strategy
This is a strategy that are based on ATR channel and ZB clouds lines indicator. This system is a trend following system, it’s better to trade with the trend to be safe. This works on a 30 minute and 1-hour timeframe. The currency pairs that is applicable to use are EU, GU, AU, UCHF.
- ATR Channel (20, 1, Multifactor 0.7);
- ZB cloud lines (8-28-34);
- The price must be above the ZB Cloud lines.
- The red candlestick must close below the ATR lower band.
- Buy at the opening of the next bar.
- The price must be below the ZB Cloud lines.
- The white candlestick must close above the ATR upper band.
- Sell at the opening of the next bar.
- Place initial stop loss at 20 pips.
- Target profit at 25 pips, after 17 pips in gain move stop loss at the entry point.
Forex Strategies Installation Instructions
Simple ATR Channel Forex Scalping Strategy is a combination of Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator(s) and template.
The essence of this forex strategy is to transform the accumulated history data and trading signals.
Simple ATR Channel Forex Scalping Strategy provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust this strategy accordingly.
Forex Metatrader 4 Trading Platform:
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- No Deposit Required
- Automatically Credited To Your Account
- No Hidden Terms
How to install Simple ATR Channel Forex Scalping Strategy?
- Download Simple ATR Channel Forex Scalping Strategy.zip
- Copy mq4 and ex4 files to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Copy tpl file (Template) to your Metatrader Directory / templates /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your forex strategy
- Right click on your trading chart and hover on “Template”
- Move right to select Simple ATR Channel Forex Scalping Strategy
- You will see Simple ATR Channel Forex Scalping Strategy is available on your Chart
Click here below to download: